THE AIRIAL* is designed as a functional but clean looking parka. We wanted to create a coat that can be used in a variety of situations, while still looking sophisticated – from the city to the countryside. Airial has a fixed hood and waist drawstring, which enables personal adjustments for shape and fitting. The functional fabric has fully taped seams, laminated details, inside pockets and a light insulation.
Matilda is wearing a size small and is 176 cm tall and usually wears a size 36. The fit is regular and slightly shaped. The drawstring in the waist enables personal fitting.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Two-way mechanical stretch Polyester fabric
- 40g Thermore insulation in body and sleeves
- Comfort zone is +15°C to +5°C / 0°C depending on person and additional clothes worn
- Two-way YKK zipper
- 3M fold down reflective
- Tall collar and adjustable hood
- Pre-shaped arms and asymmetrical arm sleeves ending with inside cuff
- Waist pockets with zip closure, and one zipped chest pocket
- 2 inner pockets
- Adjustable waist drawstring
* No, we did not make a typo! Just our personal touch and play on the word Air...